Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What can I rant about tonight? How about bloody British Gas? They're worth raising the blood pressure for aren't they?? let's see... what did they do to me?
I know... came out and inspected plumbing.. left hubby with an estimate for POWERFLUSHING??? £600 (Ha! Ha!) Only thing is they no longer cover the central heating parts that touch water if you don't do it! Who was it said these guys are on commission?
They can't lose! I will just have to cancel my insurance and bugger them, (or myself if I can get round to it) Which leads me to my next topic... Was it Dali? Portrait of a virgin auto sodomising herself? I'll find the link to painting... https://www.allposters.co.uk/-sp/Young-Virgin-Auto-Sodomized-by-Her-Own-Chastity-c-1954-Posters_i324197

Disgusting... what a sewer brain that Dali chap... not a bit like me! :)

No comments: