Sunday, April 29, 2012

Camping at St Michael's on Wyre


Chris enjoys the moon chair and my iPad...





The extension at night, lit by the Northstar Lantern.






Barney waiting for his walk...




Chris loves that moon chair...







Trout Lake bedroom - very cosy... (even with toilet very close!)





This is a better view... without the toilet...



Visiting friend at Wyre Farm Park...



Looking at the Trout Lake front from the extension




Plenty of room in the extension





First time I've used the extension and I was very pleased with it!





Hen visitor again...





What a lovely tent...





Gelert kitchen fitted really well into Trout Lake extension...





Just the place for a relaxing cuppa...




Side view of the extension...





Side door





Another side view






Welcome to my Moon Chair...





View from front window of Trout





Extension from front door...





And again...





Chris making his Airfix model in the front extension...




I love my Tesco chairs... they are on offer at the moment...


No comments: