Saturday, January 5, 2013

July Camping


July brought two exciting outings for my tent collection and family!
A weekend trip to the National Trust site at Low Wray on Lake Windermere with Chris, David and Graham and then a week at another of my BEST SITES... SHELL ISLAND!

David, my son, contemplating naval strategy at Low Wray


Chris enjoying the view at Low Wray... We took the Airbeam again!


View across the lake from Low Wray...


Ditto


Had to fit in some garden camping as well... Vango Carrera


And here... I plan my Shell Island trip in my... Norfolk Lake


This one is much neater...


Here is the OUTWELL NORFOLK LAKE at Shell Island... I LOVE this tent!


Managed to fit the Bear Lake side extension onto it...


Graham enjoying the camp fire...


And the wine...


View of the Lleyn Peninsular from our Norfolk Lake kitchen at Shell Island


Norfolk Lake living area... I decided to sleep in there too!


Norfolk Lake kitchen... no EHU at Shell Island!


View towards the sea


My dog loves camping! 


Chris went Go Karting near Pwllheli


No comments: